- At least two (2) years of writing experience.
- Writes in great English (almost flawless grammar) and has an interest in digital marketing.
- Good at following processes, diligent, resourceful, and most of all, have a good attitude towards learning.
- A reliable internet connection and a backup are a must because this is 100% remote work.
- Basic knowledge of Slack, Google Drive, and project management tools such as Asana, Click Up, or Monday.
Scope of Work
- Research clients’ products, services, and competitors among others in line with the PDOCS methodology.
- Write content or copy for clients based on the methodology.
- Leverage the use of artificial intelligence (A.I.) tools as provided by the client.
- Manage and ensure the work outputs and client data are stored in the project management tool as set by the client.
- Meet KPIs as aligned with the client and Copygeeks.
- Ensure continuous enriching knowledge and skills by attending training and workshops (both for the client and Copygeeks).
- Produce still drawings for multimedia
- Attend coaching sessions, meetings, and additional training as required by the client and Copy Geeks.